During the presentation, Stephanie and Kristi will discuss:
- The importance of preconception care and how taking a “vacation” from trying can help your mind/body heal
- Review the female reproductive cycle
- Discuss Men’s hormones and their role in reproductive health
- Evaluate prenatal supplements for women and men
- The benefits of Maya abdominal therapy during pre-conception
- How IV nutrition to the cells can help promote favorable uterine lining and environment for baby
FREE to Attend
This is a free class intended for partners to come and learn in a non-threatening, fun environment. Kristi and Stephanie will discuss what they offer as providers to help boost your fertility in a natural, holistic tone.
Date, Time & Location
This informational class will be offered on Tuesday, September 12th 6-7pm
3350 Center Grove Dr, Ste 4,
Dubuque, Iowa 52003
About the Presenters
Kristi is a practitioner in The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®. Her passion for this work lies in areas of fertility and fertility awareness, pregnancy, and promoting the healing of hormonal imbalances that have manifested in physical issues such as fibroids, endometriosis, cysts, emotional/mental imbalances, PMS, etc.
Stephanie is a board certified family nurse practitioner specializing in functional medicine. Her passion for fertility has blossomed from witnessing many friends and family members struggle with conception and miscarriages at some point in their life. She found that this was truly a common problem that people felt very alone through. Her goal is to help people learn how to create a healthy environment for both sperm (men) and eggs (women) and how to keep the incubator healthy throughout pregnancy in an encouraging/fun/positive environment!
Sign Up Today!
Even if you are not 100% sure of going, please feel free to sign up so we have an approximate count and can send you important information.